Namco Bandai Games alongside indiePub Entertainment have announced that Capsized, their fast-paced 2D action platformer is now available for purchase via the Xbox Live Arcade service exclusively for the Xbox360. With your spaceship having crashed, you are trapped in a world teeming with bizarre and potentially perilous blood-thirsty creates. To make matters worse the strange landscapes you traverse through can also be equally perilous. Using a grappling hook, jetpack and ship supplies, you must fight through hostile landscapes to save fellow shipmates from the planet’s Tribal creatures.
Some promoted features of this game include:
- Particle Packed Weapons: Sure, the grappling hook is pretty dern useful but you create awesomely explosive destruction with weapons including the Plas-Mortar, Ion Repeater, Nano-Caster and the Quasar Array (and make friggin’ black holes!).
- Campaign Mode: Test your mettle against nasty baddies in thirteen levels with lush and varied terrains.
- Three Arcade Modes: Fight endless waves of enemies in Survival Mode, grab oxygen to survive Last Gasp Challenges or test your survival skills in the weapons-free Armless Mode.
- Lush Environments: Enjoy strange and amazing landscapes illustrated in a unique, hand-drawn style.
- Intense Gameplay: Test your constitution with more than twenty hours of heart-throbbing, thumb-busting action
While only available on the Xbox360 platform at this moment, Playstation gamers fret not! The companies have confirmed a Playstation Store release for the Playstation 3 later this Summer.