Looking for discounts on digital games? Recently bought a PlayStation 5 Discless model and now on the prowl to build your digital game collection? After announcing plans to commence the sale a few days ago, Sony Interactive Entertainment has pushed their January Sale onto their PlayStation Store storefront.
To take advantage of these discounts when the digital-exclusive sales event commences, either access the PlayStation Store from your PS4 or PS5 console, or otherwise visit the web-based storefront by clicking HERE.
So… what is on sale? While discounts may vary between countries, these are some of the deals that appear on the Australian PlayStation Store:
- Godfall (Digital Deluxe Edition) on PlayStation 5 – 22% off
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon on PlayStation 4 – 25-35% off
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 – 30% off
- The Last of Us Part II on PlayStation 4 – 43% off
- Watch Dogs: Legion on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 – 40% off
- Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time on PlayStation 4 – 50% off
- Final Fantasy VII Remake on PlayStation 4 – 50% off
- NieR:Automata 3C3C1D119440927 on PlayStation 4 – 50% off
- Persona 5 Royal on PlayStation 4 – 50% off
- Just Dance 2021 on PlayStation 4 – 35% off
- Final Fantasy XIV Online – Complete Edition on PlayStation 4 – 50% off
- Danganronpa 1/2 Reload on PlayStation 4 – 63% Off
- Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age on PlayStation 4 – 50% Off
These are but a few of the many deals available as part of Sony Interactive Entertainment’s January Sale on the PlayStation Store. A few of the items on sale also have an extra 5% off for PlayStation Plus members, and are clearly marked as so.