There are now only days until ATLUS’ new JRPG Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE – inspired by both Shin Megami Tensei and Fire Emblem series’ – launches on the Wii U in western markets. The game might be close to launch, but Nintendo have still taken the opportunity during E3 2016 to launch a new trailer and share a set of screenshots for the game.
In Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, a sinister force from another dimension invades modern day Tokyo, resulting in a fantastical barrage of fashion, music and danger. With high-energy turn-based battles ahead, players must guide their party through a range of fights, fusing items together to craft powerful weapons, and working their way through dungeons themed after the entertainment industry.
Published internationally by Nintendo, Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE will be available on the Wii U starting June 25th 2016.
- A new ATLUS RPG inspired by the Shin Megami Tensei and Fire Emblem franchises.
- Play to your strengths in high-energy, turn-based battles against rogue enemies.
- Use your creative power to summon iconic Fire Emblem heroes to battle alongside and save the city.
- Exploit enemy weaknesses and destroy them with powerful, flashy, entertainment themed attacks.
- Fuse items to craft increasingly strong weapons and abilities.
- Save your city and become a star in this shamelessly over-the-top RPG.