In response to feedback regarding gameplay and network stability ATLUS USA have today released a new update for the game, which they have kindly shared their patch notes for:
- Stabilized network connectivity during online gameplay.
- Hidden items can now be uncovered by simply moving the finger cursor over their location.
- The item hotkeys can now also be accessed by holding the L1 Button (PS3)/L Button (PSVita).
- Dagger and Bomb items can now be thrown diagonally by pressing Up on the Left Stick + Triangle button.
- An option to fix all items at once in your bags has been added to Morgan’s item shop.
- In the Options Menu, you can now select the area you wish to be matched in for online play.
- Arrow drops will increase according to how many Elf characters are in the party.
- The visibility of inventory Runes while the player is near the bottom of the screen has been improved.
- Other tuning and minor improvements to various gameplay elements were made.
While I cannot comment on the viability to these suggestions (Dragon’s Crown has yet to be released over in Australia), the team at ATLUS USA have shared their own suggestions for crucial skills with each class.
Have you tried these combinations? Do they work? Let others know in the comment box below!