Serving as the next instalment in Nintendo’s once-in-a-console Rhythm Paradise video game series, Rhythm Paradise Megamix is set to bring together more than 70 new and returning in one experience on the Nintendo 3DS.
Although the game has been available digitally in North America for some months now, Nintendo Australia is finally set to bring Rhythm Paradise Megamix Down Under in the latter half of October 2016. Making up for this wait, the game will not only be available as a digital download through the Nintendo eShop, but also physically via retailers at an SRP of $49.95 AUD.
But while there is still more than a month to go until Rhythm Paradise Megamix is available for purchase, you can now get a taste of what the game offers. A demo is now available for download via the Nintendo eShop.
- Features updated rhythm games from the Game Boy Advance, Wii and Nintendo DS Rhythm Heaven games.
- A combo of new rhythm games, fan-favorites, and U.S. debuts make this the ultimate Rhythm Heaven game
- Rhythm Heaven Megamix includes more than 70 rhythm games, the most in the series.
- Some Rhythm Heaven rhythm games found only in Japan make their North American debut with new music.
- Soundtrack created with help from legendary Japanese music producer, Tsunku♂.
- Encounter others with the StreetPass feature for a chance to match their punching robot’s skills in a 1-on-1 battle.
- Play with up to four players simultaneously and take on special multiplayer rhythm games to earn Flow Balls (additional systems and games required for multiplayer mode; sold separately).
- Purchase additional rhythm games by spending Flow Balls.