Following their successful Kickstarter campaign for the game back in 2012 (Raising $4.5 Million through Kickstarter and the official Obsidian website), Paradox Interactive and Obsidian have announced that Pillars of Eternity is now available for pre-order through selected digital distributors. Pre-orders of the game will also include special in-game bonus items – while fans who backed the game on Kickstarter will receive these extras free of charge.
For a limited time, pre-orders of Pillars of Eternity will receive a 10% discount off of the game’s full retail price and will include two secret, special in-game items. This discount and the in-game bonus offer are valid for both versions of the game, including the Hero Edition, which includes the full version of Pillars of Eternity, and the Champion Edition, which includes both the full game and a variety of premium bonuses such as:
- A digital copy of the Pillars of Eternity Original Soundtrack (OST)
- A digital campaign almanac containing backstory, lore, and information about Eora
- Access to a documentary on the making of Pillars of Eternity
- A high-resolution digital game map
- High-resolution Pillars of Eternity wallpapers
- Pillars of Eternity ringtones for mobile devices
A full list of digital distribution services that allow pre-orders for Pillars of Eternity can be found HERE.