THQ Australia have recently unveiled the titles that they intend on bringing to next weeks EB Games Expo, held in Sydney between the 5th and 7th October. These are some of the titles they have announced as either being previewed and/or playable.
- Metro: Last Light: Follow Artyom on his journey through the maze of tunnels in Moscow’s subway system. Watch him fight to stay alive against mutant creatures as well as the harsh post-apocalyptic surface of the earth through a live demo play through.
- South Park: The Stick of Truth: Head to the perilous battlefields of the fourth-grade playground where a young hero will rise, destined to be South Park’s saviour. THQ will take you on a side-splitting adventure with Cartman and his crew in a never-before-seen gameplay showing of the game.
- Company of Heroes 2:Fully playable for the first time, control your troops in freezing weather conditions, guiding them to victory against the Germans.
- WWE ’13: It will be playable at the THQ stand, offering the most authentic, extensive and fervent experience to date including the debut of a brand new WWE Live audio presentation system, as well as single-player campaign based on the highly influential Attitude Era.
- Darksiders II: Following Nintendo Australia’s announcement today (See: Wii U to be Showcased at EB Games Expo 2012), to be playable at the event. Try out the Wii U Gamepad which will display the map and objectives, as well as providing quick access to abilities and Death’s inventory.
Having attended last year I shall leave you with some advice. There can be sizable wait times for select titles, so if there are any particular titles you want to check out I do advise planning to do those first up.