Bethesda Australia and New Zealand have today confirmed that on 16 December 2021 at 10am AEDT, they will commence a special streaming event in partnership with Game on Cancer – which will bring together not only the local team, but also a variety of local and global talent including UFC middleweight Rob Whittaker and Rich Lambert, Creative Director of The Elder Scrolls Online.
Running for six hours, the stream will see Bethesda ANZ and their special guests venturing through Skyrim Anniversary Edition, The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood and Fallout 76 while raising funds to support the work of Australian charity Cure Cancer and their Game on Cancer program. In addition to gameplay, viewers should expect developer interviews, cooking challenges and prop making.
Some of the confirmed segments include:
- The Elder Scrolls Online Devs and Community Chatting all things ESO
- The Elder Scrolls Online New Life Festival Cooking Show with the ANZ Community Managers
- The Elder Scrolls Online Mates of Oblivion Community Session
- Rob Whittaker plays ‘Skyrim Anniversary Edition’
- Skyrim Anniversary Edition Creation Club Showcase
- Hench and Scrap Foundry showcase their Sanguine Rose prop creation
- Fallout 76 Wasteland Cooking Challenge with the ANZ Community Managers