Having worked on both video game development with games such as The Legend of Legacy and porting over enhanced remastered versions of classic Nintendo games such as The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D, it has been announced that the development team at Grezzo are looking at presenting a new Nintendo 3DS exclusive RPG titled Ever Oasis. Announced by Nintendo during E3 2016, they have confirmed it will be available sometime on store shelves in 2017.
In Ever Oasis, you take control of a “chosen Seedling”, whose mission is to build a propserous oasis by working with their partner, Isuna. You will meet and ally with members of other tribes to complete your mission, while battling against the Chaos threatening peace in the desert.
The game features a real-time battle system, where you must switch between three character members. You must also forage for materials within caves and puzzle-filled dungeons – and earn dewadems which will be used to grow new shops and even gear for you to use.
Expect to hear more about this RPG soon.
- Dive into a new take on the Adventure RPG genre in a brand new IP.
- Explore a savage desert, deep caves, and puzzle-filled dungeons.
- Forage materials to make products at shops, or synthesize equipment and items at your treehouse.
- Complete missions to recruit new villagers, each with their own shops, weapons and abilities, then bring them exploring/foraging.
- Earn dewadem, currency, over time as shops sell their wares to build new Bloom Booths.
- Developed by GREZZO Co., Ltd., the team behind The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D.
- Battle wildlife that are possessed by Chaos and other enemies in real-time combat, while actively switching between party members.
- Immerse into a beautifully created world inspired by Egyptian culture/mythology.