Especially with renewed interest in the field (With both Rock Band 4 and Guitar Hero Live set for release in the near future), having a sizable, diverse and most of all satisfying soundtrack could be one thing that convinces music video game fans on a limited budget to purchase one title or the other.
With less than three weeks until Rock Band 4 begins rolling out to store shelves, the teams at Harmonix Music Systems and Mad Catz Interactive have announced a new set of tracks for the upcoming title. This newly announced set of tracks, listed below, includes songs from Keith Urban, Imagine Dragons, Mumford & Sons and many more.
Daniel Sussman | Product Manager
With less than three weeks to go from release, we’re excited to announce the final group of songs for our on disc soundtrack, so that Rock Band fans have a clearer idea of what they’ll be rocking out to with their friends and family this October. And this is just the start – with more than 1500 songs available on the Rock Band Music Store at launch and more to come, we’re confident that Rock Band 4 will provide the best music gaming experience for fans this fall.
The newly announced track, all of which will be included on the Rock Band 4 disc, include:
- Brad Paisley ft. Keith Urban – “Start A Band”
- Brandi Carlile – “Mainstream Kid”
- Dark Wheels – “V-Bomb”
- Gary Clark Jr. – “Ain’t Messin ‘Round”
- Gin Blossoms – “Follow You Down”
- Grouplove – “Tongue Tied”
- Imagine Dragons – “I Bet My Life”
- Jeff Allen ft. Noelle LeBlanc and Naoko Takamoto – “Recession”
- Johnny Blazes and the Pretty Boys – “Cold Clear Light”
- Lynyrd Skynyrd – “That Smell”
- Mumford & Sons – “The Wolf”
- R.E.M. – “The One I Love”
- The Warning – “Free Falling”
These join a larger list of announced songs, which can be found HERE.
Rock Band 4 is set for release starting October 6 2015 on both the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.