Cloud Imperium Games have announced that Arena Commander V0.9.1 is now live, and can be downloaded through the launcher client. This update seeks to provide a number of changes and improvements to the Arena Commander system, in addition to a few other additions including an SLI/Crossfire fix, customizable keybindings and the ability to choose what ships to display in your Hangar.
UNFORTUNATELY, this update is about 2.5GB in size… and for that hit on my bandwidth limit I was expecting much more. A full list of feature improvements (Source) can be found below:FEATURES
- Added a controls customization screen that allows remapping of a subset of actions oriented towards ship navigationSupport for keyboard+mouse, controller devices and Joystick / HOTASAllows customization of discrete & continuous (axis) outputsSupport for modifiers keysAdded ability to choose which ships spawn in your hangarAdded ability to lock on to enemy closest to reticleAdded gamma, brightness, and contrast settingsAdded pilot breathingAdded sound reverb to hangarsAdded basic sound to pause menuSLI/Crossfire Support Implemented
- Changed Vanduul Swarm spawn soundAdded a drop shadow to the UI in New Horizon Speedway levelM50
- Hard points no longer attach size 2 weaponryMissiles attached by defaultReduced power of maneuvering thrustersReduced health of major ship components
- Private matches re-enabledCharacter no longer clips through Aurora LadderRace mode no longer displays incorrect race positionCan now cancel connection to multiplayer matches with the cancel buttonArena Commander menu now fills the screen for all aspect ratiosHUD now displays message before kicking idle player from matchNo longer possible to load into a match with a non-DFM shipSpace brake no longer blocks throttle inputArena Commander menu no longer becomes blurry at max zoom-in while in the Aurora TrainerRace data while in the M50 no longer moves outside the screenThe 17th checkpoint now shows in Defford LinkRace no longer spawns you in the incorrect placeFixed issue with player sometimes failing to eject in 300i/350rBlack/redout no longer persists after ejectingM50 chaff no longer fires in the wrong directionWingmen in Vanduul Swarm no longer sometimes fail to respawn after elite wavesFixed issues with matches sometimes not reporting stats to leaderboardsVarious crash fixesImprovements to SLI/Crossfire issueThe cursor no longer has conflicts when a joystick is plugged inThe following Cvars have been re-whitelisted:
- 325a and 310p ships show some white exterior325a and 315p may show an invisible pilot seat315p engine pops in and outSuper Hornet has offset components around rear landing gearUnable to exit back seat of super hornetAccounts can only have a maximum of 2 ammo boxes of each type, which causes the account to not have enough ammunition if a ship is trying to equip more than 2 of the same gunUnable to create custom profiles (currently changes are saved to the existing profiles, which are reset if you re-select the “default” profile)Individual keybindings cannot be set as blank. This means if a player sets a control on accident, it can’t be unbound without resetting the whole profileUnable to fully mix/match custom keybinds across multiple devicesSwapping from one controller profile to another will reset any changes the player has madeThere is no visual feedback for what kinds of inputs are accepted for controls that only accept specific kinds of inputUnable to change power-priority of 350R in power management screenM50 HUD does not display missilesFuel can be consumed when no additional thrust is being generatedIdris’s that spawn in hangar are currently invisible and have no collisionThe M50’s portside wing has misplaced elementsThe starboard side of the M50’s spoiler has an inverted decalThe Constellation Phoenix has collision issues in its rear engine roomThere can sometimes be a brief pause when a player joins a match or respawnsMatchmaker may not account for Track Variant when searching for Murray Cup races via Spectrum Match