With more than 50% of tickets sold for the upcoming Sydney EB Games Expo 2013 in October 2013, EB Games Australia have shared a number of the events that will be at the event – in particular with regards to Ubisoft and Electronic Arts titles. Specifics have yet to be shared yet in regards to content, timing or location, but this should give you some idea what events will be on if you purchase one of the remaining single and “multiplayer” passes:
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag – International Developer EB Live presentation, Q&A and Signing
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag to be playable at the event.
- Create a Sim for The Sims 4 will be playable during the event. Unlike Gamescom 2013 it is unknown if EA will be offering the opportunity for one lucky created Sim to be placed into the stock game for every player to behold.
- Insertion Sydney – “Ply Revolutionary Laser Skirmish”
- The EB Games Community Hub to feature developer Q&A / Signings with developers from Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag / Battlefield 4. Bajo and Hex from Good Game will also be signing things at the event.
- As with earlier expo’s, the Just ‘Cos cosplay event will be held once again. Aside from the contest you can also take part in the Sunday Video game Parade.
The company have also confirmed that they will be holding keynote presentations which will feature the following:
- Playstation 4
- Xbox One
- Battlefield 4
- Dark Souls II
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII