SUDA51’s next big game on the video game market, Killer is Dead, is set to receive a bonus set of extras in PAL regions thanks to the regions publisher Deep Silver confirming plans for a “Fan Edition” of the game. This edition is set to be made available on both Playstation 3 and Xbox360 editions of the game when it launches on the 29th August 2013.
At a price of $89.95 AUD, this set will contain the following:
1. Smooth Operator Pack
– An additional mission: Episode 51 – The Man Who Stole Blood
– Gigolo Glasses: Mondo Zappa will receive special glasses that grants X-Ray vision, allowing him to reap extra enjoyment from the beauties in Gigolo Mode
– A mysterious beauty named Betty for Gigolo Mode
– A yet unannounced item perfect for summer
Showcasing the unique visuals of the game
3. Full Soundtrack
By Akira Yamaoka on CD
4. Full-Colour Art Book
5. Unspecified exclusive “Fan Edition” Packaging
This is of course in addition to the full game on either platform. If you have yet to do so, I encourage you to check out the most recent English dubbed trailer for the game available HERE.
Killer is Dead is set in a not-so-distant future similar to (but not the same as) the world we know now. The player takes control of an executioner named Mondo Zappa who wields a Japanese sword in his right hand and brandishes interchangeable weapons in his left artificial arm. His ultimate goal is to execute various heinous criminals scattered around the world and beyond.
The Australian edition will be published by the team at All Interactive Entertainment in collaboration with Deep Silver.