Title : Community Crew Quest: Who’s that RNPC?! (May 7, 2009 – May 28, 2009)
Contest Duration: May 7, 2009 – May 28, 2009
First Week: May 7, 2009 – May 14, 2009
Granado Espada’s RNPCs provide so much variety to the game, that almost all of us have at least a handful of them in our family barracks. Some have made it a point to collect all of them, if not for crafting purposes, but for other useful reasons as well.
Entry posts must contain the following information:
Now here is a challenge to test your knowledge of most RNPCs! Think you’re up for it?
1. Each week throughout the entire duration of the event, the CCrew will post a picture of an RNPC silhouette for you to guess.
2. You only need to describe the RNPC depicted in the picture in no more than 60 words, using the following details:
• The RNPC’s weapon. It could be their default weapon, or any weapon that they can generally wield. (Ex.: Bai Hu = Carbon Gaiters, Idge Imbrulia = Shark Tooth GS/Sword of King)
• The RNPC’s skill or stance. It could be any of the skills they can execute, personal skills or crafting skills.
• The RNPC’s armor. It could be their default armors or any armor they can generally wear. Ex: ETS = Elite Graciegote
• Original location of the RNPC (or where this RNPC is located in the game)
• Finally, the RNPC’s name.
Here’s a SAMPLE image :
The (1)Queen Sword is one with me; just by wielding it I’m able to unleash its full potential when attacking using the (2) Equites stance. Nothing can pierce through my (3) Elite Schvarlier Armor. I seek refuge at (4)Ustiur Base Camp, where I feel that I’m most needed at. I am (5) Romina, captain of the Rescue Knights.
1. You can only submit 1 entry per week.
2. Entries with more then 60 words will be disqualified.
3. Plagiarism of other people’s works will not be tolerated and will automatically be disqualified.
4. There will be THREE winners (1st, 2nd 3rd place) for the entire event.
5. Entries will be graded via point system. Scores from previous weeks will be tallied and the top 3 will be declared winners.
6. The decision of the CCrews, Player Mods & IAH staff is considered final and irrevocable.
1st Prize : PanPan pet box + 20 Adelina Booty Searches
2nd Prize : 50 Adelina Booty Searches
3rd Prize : 30 Adelina Booty Searches
Credits to: Sigisvult the Goth for the idea and the entire CCrew, PMods, SMods & IAH Staff who contributed to this event.
So do you want to take part? You should take part in all of the three weeks challenges to be in with a good shot at winning. The link to the first weeks is here [http://forums.iahgames.com/ge/showthread.php?t=58437]. Further weeks will be added to the same forum section when the new week starts. Good luck~