Nyu Media and developer STRIKEWORKS have confirmed that a new major update for their visual novel development software – TyranoBuilder: Visual Novel Studio – has now gone live via Steam. This update brings a number of new features to the software, including support for Live2D technology which allows people to convert 2D images into 3D models with limited animation (Although still maintain a similar 2D aesthetic).
A full list of other major additions and updates to TyranoBuilder in this latest version can be found below:
- Online asset library with ready-to-use sample assets (characters, backgrounds, Live2D models & more to follow!)
- Cloud saving (up to 1gb)
- Character art resizing within the positioning tool
- Character art mirroring
- Branch button resizing and positioning by drag and drop
- Scenario file duplication, deletion and renaming
- Spaces can be used in labels (they are converted to underscores)
- ‘Complete before Proceeding’ option added to Join / Exit Scene
- Create New Project settings can skipped/agreed to by pressing Enter
- Various localization tweaks and fixes
Currently priced at $14.99 USD, you can purchase TyranoBuilder for yourself HERE.