Are you either playing or looking to return to Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One or Windows PC? Providing a compilation of new content for free across all three platforms, Bandai Namco Entertainment have confirmed the newest update has gone live for the action RPG.
Included in this update are new costumes, missions, attacks and more – consisting of:
- New costumes: Zangya & Bido.
- Android 15’s Clothes and Metal Cooler’s Suit
- 2 New Expert Missions: Broly and Janemba
- 5 New Attacks
- New Rules for the Tenkaichi Tournament
- Character Tenkaichi: All players will have to fight with the same one character, such as “Goku Tenkaichi”, “Yamcha Tenakichi” or “Pan Tenkaichi”
- Group Tenkaichi: For example the “GT Cup”, players can only choose GT characters.
- Tenkaichi Tournament Jersey
This update also paves the way for the second DLC pack for Dragon B 2, which is now available for purchase via each platforms respective digital download service. Currently available for $11.95 AUD, this pack features new content – such as characters and quests – from Dragon Ball Super. To be more specific, it offers:
- 2x new playable characters: Champa and Vados
- Brand new story quests based on Dragon Ball Super
- 1x new stage
- 8x new attacks
- 3x new costumes
- The ‘Space Pod’ Vehicle
- Super Souls and Emotes
The second downloadable content back for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 can either be purchased standalone at the price above, or as part of a Season Pass for $37.95 AUD, which will include four content packs available either now or into the future.
I have the Season Pass and it’s still telling me to buy DLC 2. Looks like I’ll be waiting until it’s fixed.
Its not out on Steam
The paid DLC is not out on PS store yet. Also, for some reason update 1.06 isn’t working either. I’m still on 1.05.