Serving as the third downloadable content pack to arrive on the plains of Tamriel, Bethesda Softworks have announced that Thieves Guild is now available to purchase for The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited on both the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
In this paid content pack which is available by either maintaining an ESO Plus Membership or purchasing it for 2,000 crowns on the ESO Crown Store, players will have an opportunity to become a newest recruit in the Thieves Guild of Abah’s Landing. They will join the ranks of pickpockets, burglars, robbers and thieves in a new questline – with new environments, bosses and more to discover. This pack in particular will take you to Hew’s Bane – an all new zone which is located in the southern peninsula of Hammerfel. Not exclusively limited to this area however, players will jump between it and other familiar regions of Tamriel.
More information on the game’s promoted features can be found below:
- Brand New Story Content: Help restore the Thieves Guild in Abah’s Landing, currently besieged by the mercenary force known as the Iron Wheel. After a high-stakes heist gone horribly wrong, the Iron Wheel will stop at nothing to destroy the Guild. Hours of story content await as you solve the mystery of the Iron Wheel and restore glory to the Thieves Guild.
- New Criminal Activities: Leveraging ESO’s Outlaw Refuges, Thieves Guild quests take you all over Tamriel to engage in – and profit from – criminal activity such as stealing, looting, and pickpocketing. Heists, a new quest type, allow you to hone your thieving skills by adding trespassing and stealth/hiding mechanics that enable you to break into warehouses and homes in Abah’s Landing to relieve merchants and citizenry of their goods. Beware of the guards!
- New 12-Player Trial: With both Normal and Veteran difficulty modes, the Maw of Lorkhaj 12-Player Trial will test your allies and your courage. Breach the gates of an ancient Khajiiti shrine, and confront the ghostly legions of Namiira in eerie lamp-lit corridors – complete with ruthless new enemies, terrifying bosses, and a wealth of treasure from the depths of Oblivion.
- All-New Skill Line: Want to enhance your character with all-new thieving, sneaking, and stealing-related passive skills? You’re in luck! The Thieves Guild in Abah’s Landing will teach you these skills as your progress through the ranks of the organization.
- Thieves Guild-Exclusive Rewards and Items: Earn new items through in-game quests and browse Thieves Guild-themed items coming to the Crown Store soon.