ATLUS USA have begun promoting the different character classes which you will be able to add to your party in Dungeon Travelers 2. Starting off at the very beginning, each character starts off as just one of five basic character classes – which can then be extended into intermediate or advanced classes at another point in the game. Further information on these five basic classes can be found below:
- Fighter: Standard melee damage dealer, has skills for basic defense as well as attacks. With high HP and strength, they can be the vanguard of the party.
- Magic User: The basic class can use all elemental damage-dealing spells. They can use the basic healing spell as well, making them an invaluable asset to the party.
- Scout: A master of speed that can attack when the enemy lets their guard down, and can also steal money. Because they can use both daggers and bows, they can change their fighting style to fit your needs.
- Maid: Though not good with physical attacks or magic, they can provide special support without using TP or needing casting time. The unsung hero type.
- Spieler: This class is literally a wild card. The most powerful of the Spieler abilities are high-risk, high-reward gamles, so choose them for your party carefully! They can make a HUGE difference in battle.
Do note that each character has their own unique art work, therefore there is not just one generic “fighter” outfit. Each will have their own design, meaning there is some aesthetic incentive to have more than one character hold the same basic class.
Dungeon Travelers 2: The Royal Library & the Monster Seal is set to be published internationally by ATLUS USA later this year. The RPG will be available on the PlayStation Vita portable gaming system, with support for the PlayStation TV unit as well.