Even with Final Fantasy XIV available on the market, it seems that Square Enix is still not giving up on their older, yet still seemingly popular title – Final Fantasy XI. Final Fantasy XI has made it to a number of consoles – from the obligatory PC release to having a significant sized population on both PS2 and XBox360 versions of the game – which have also spawned a number of expansion packs that has kept the game going strong since 2003.
They have just announced their intention for a new update – and would like to invite gamers who meet a rather strict criteria to take part. For all the basic overview that should be self-explanatory, please visit this link HERE, which also comes with a signup link at the bottom of the page. “But what about the criteria?” you might ask…. well, it is as follows:
- You are playing the Windows version of FINAL FANTASY XI.
- You have transferred your PlayOnline ID to a Square Enix account.
- You are able to log in to the FINAL FANTASY XI Official Forum.
- The character has at least one job over level 90.
- You have purchased and registered all released expansion packs, add-on scenarios, and battle area add-ons;
- ” FINAL FANTASY XI: Rise of the Zilart”
- ” FINAL FANTASY XI: Chains of Promathia”
- “FINAL FANTASY XI: Treasures of Aht Urhgan”
- “FINAL FANTASY XI: Wings of the Goddess”
- “FINAL FANTASY XI: A Crystalline Prophecy”
- “FINAL FANTASY XI: A Moogle Kupo d’Etat”
- “FINAL FANTASY XI: A Shantotto Ascension”
- “FINAL FANTASY XI: Vision of Abyssea”
- “FINAL FANTASY XI: Scars of Abyssea”
- “FINAL FANTASY XI: Heroes of Abyssea”