This is a title I have currently not covered before unlike games like Atelier Rorona and Neptune. Simply put, this was a game that never really appealed to me, primarily due to its main charm, retro-styled graphics. However, I was reading some stuff sent to me and whilst the graphics are of no interest to me, the gameplay mechanics to seem intriguing. Some of the gameplay features include:
- Randomly generated dungeons with 99 levels each!
- Many main characters plus you can create your own, up to 64 custom units (Using a graphics editor)
- You can name and design your own final boss, something…. unique.
- Teams of 1 main character + 4 supporting characters.
- Ad-hoc gameplay, with up to three friends.
- Plus many more
This game is due out on the 21st of September on the Playstation Network, so check it out if you can! Anyway, after the jump, you can see some gameplay screenshots.