SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated may have been released on the PC and consoles to critical acclaim last year, but this was not all from THQ around this remake. With HandyGames and Nickelodeon, THQ Nordic is due to bring the game to Android and iOS platforms starting 21 January 2021. I think that playing the platformer on a home console or a PC would be a much nicer way to experience the Battle for Bikini Bottom, unless you had a controller for iOS/Android. However, for those looking to pick it up at a reduced price or want to game on the go – this will certainly be an option.
Releasing on both platforms starting 21 January 2021, SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated Mobile will be available for $9.99 USD, €9.99 or £8.99.
Originally released in 2003 and remade (some say with the help of a secret formula) in 2020, the Battle for Bikini Bottom will see players take control and use the unique abilities of SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy. They will go up against the evil Plankton and once and for all show that the secret formula belongs to no one other than Mr. Krabs himself. Run, bounce, and underpants-bungee-jump through Bikini Bottom and meet countless characters from the beloved television series.
Promoted Features of SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated Mobile
- Play as SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy and use their unique skills
- Curb Plankton’s evil scheme to rule Bikini Bottom with his army of rusty robots
- Experience memorable encounters with countless characters from the series
- Enjoy overhauled visuals for modern devices and polished controls for a marvelous mobile experience
- Play with a gamepad thanks to full controller support
- Ravel in childhood memories with the characters’ original voices from the TV series