NIS America Release New Patch for Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness
Nippon Ichi Software America earlier today announced their release of a brand new patch for Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness on the PlayStation 3, with an aim of introducing a few minor tidbits to the game and fixing some of the bugs that plagued the game – one in particular which caused myself and I am sure many others to lose potentially hours of Item World crawling.
The patch is now live, with the full notes on it available below:
– 22 new save icons
– Summer Greetings (1): No requirement for obtaining.
– Ending Images (4): Obtainable from the toy vending machine after clearing each ending.
– Preview Images (17): Obtainable from the toy vending machine after watching each preview.
– Fixed a freeze that occurred during skill animations.
– Fixed the window size of a warning message that pops up when the install
data is corrupted.
– Fixed the activation of certain conversation flags after creating the maximum number of characters.
– Fixed an issue where Laharl’s (Prinny’s, during Prinny Day) HP becomes 1 when a stage is cleared and there are no more characters to dispatch in the Base Panel.
– Fixed an issue of the wrong voice playing when Marona uses her Confine skill with the English voices selected.
– Fixed audio issues during the Dark Assembly and Item Assembly.