Ikoku Meiro no Croisée
Slice of Life, Historial
Approx 180 pages per book
This review is based off Volumes 1-2 of Ikoku Meiro no Croisee which have been legally purchased and imported from Japan.
- A simple, yet charming collection of chapters, with each detailing a particular moment of Yune and Claude's time together (or apart) in Paris.
- While the manga might not be able to capture all the visual charm and adorableness of its anime adaptation, the designs across both book are consistent and of a high quality.
- Well designed cover and additional colour artwork / pages.
- Manga has not yet concluded, with no more than two volumes currently available for purchase.
- No western publisher has been announced. Given its age, there is a possibility none of the US-based publishers will pick it up.