While a North American release of Mugen Souls has been delayed until next month, the European release by NIS America has gone ahead, and is now available in stores.
The North American release is due on the 16th October 2012 and in terms of an Australian release, EB Games Australia has a listed release date of the 11th October 2012.
About the game:
There exists a small galaxy in the universe containing seven worlds, shimmering in seven colors… These worlds exist and act independent of one another. This has allowed them to develop and nurture rich, unique cultures. Then one day, a decree was sent out… “I’m gonna make everything in each of these worlds bow to me!”
– The Undisputed God, Chou-Chou
• Expansive worlds to explore: Travel freely on each world to explore and find treasures and items. Monsters are roaming about, so be cautious or fight them head-on and make them your subservient peons!
• Free-roaming style battle maps: Use Linked attacks to execute spectacular moves with your allies! Destroy Crystals on the battlefield to activate Fever Time!
• Moe Kill: Execute the Moe Kill technique to enslave enemies and turn them into items by exploiting their weaknesses!
• Customization: Create a full cast of characters! Customizable body parts, facial expressions, and job classes!
While I will be writing a review of the game over the next few weeks, check out my Japanese release review HERE, and for edits made to the international version of the game, check out my previous article “Regarding the Proposed Edits to Mugen Souls“