I had honestly thought this was all I would be doing with the game, but after launching Eryi’s Action last week, and receiving a great score on ToS to boot (REVIEW HERE), Nyu Media have unveiled that their English localized 2.75D arcade shooter “Ether Vapor Remaster” (REVIEW HERE) will be released on Steam from the 27th September 2012 priced at $7.99.
Below is some information on the game:
An unknown pilot in a prototype fighter craft slices through the war between the nations of Chaldea and Lydia… The secrets of his awesome firepower and mysterious agenda are gradually revealed as he takes on overwhelming numbers of enemy fighters and massive bosses to reach his final objective!
- Multi-perspective 2.75D action, including vertical / horizontal / three-quarter / behind-the-ship scrolling action and cinematic bonus scenes!
- No nonsense, old school, full-on ARCADE SHOOTING!
- Gatling, Winder and Lock-on weapons, each with a unique & powerful Charged Shot!
- Original, Remaster, Practice and Boss Rush Modes!
- Take on the world with online leaderboards!
- Reserve scaling difficulty – more play equals more shield and continues!