Nyu Media have been busy this year, having now successfully launched all bar one of the releases on their first release slate – and steam releases for them either pending or now available. The company has today announced the second wave of five doujin games which they are intending to release over the second half of this year. The five games are all planned to be released on Steam alongside other major digital distribution serves and directly from the product homepages. This will also follow playable demos released ahead of the full game releases.
Here are the official descriptions provided by the company – which you can also read on the above infographic.
Eryi’s Action (Xtal Sword)
• Prepared to be trolled!
• A charming 2D platformer with addictively frustratingly gameplay!
• You will die a LOT, but you WILL keep going back for more!
Japanese homepage: http://xtalsword.com/html/eryi.html
Kamui (Siter Skain)
• Widely acclaimed as one of the best shoot ‘em up games ever!
• Classic 2D STG with a lock-on mechanic and gameplay that uses depth-of-field!
• The final chapter of “The Tale of Alltynex” which covers all 3 Siter Skain games.
RefleX (Siter Skain)
• An advanced 2D STG with an exciting reflection gameplay mechanic!
• Take on Earth’s government forces, then defend the Earth against an alien invasion!
• The second chapter of The Tale of Alltynex.
ALLTYNEX Second (Siter Skain)
• Battle through the defenses of a rogue AI to retake the Earth for mankind!
• Full polygon, 2.5D shoot em ‘em up with lock-on and melée mechanics!
• The first chapter of The Tale of Alltynex.
Croixleur (souvenir circ.)
• High speed 3D action adventure with RPG elements!
• Fight your way through dungeon floors of enemies to reach the deepest level!
• Collect XP and money to level up and buy new weapons and skills!
The Otaku’s Study will be sharing news and reviews on these titles when available – however also keep an eye on the offiical Nyu Media website HERE.