Electronic Arts Australia have today announced the debut of its “First Play Game Tour”, to be held in five shopping centres across Australia. The First Play Game Tour is an experience that will give gamers the opportunity to play EA’s most-anticipated video games before they hit the shelves in the next few months.
Each stop of the tour will be held over four days and will feature a major launch event, gaming tournaments, celebrity appearances and exclusive merchandise giveaways. Titles playable on the “First Play Game Tour” will include: EA SPORTS FIFA 13, Need for Speed Most Wanted, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Dead Space 3, Crysis 3 and potentially more. The First Play Games Tour will take place in the Centre Court in each of the following centres during these dates:
- VIC – Westfield Fountain Gate, Melbourne – Thursday 6 to Sunday 9 September, 2012
- VIC – Highpoint Shopping Centre, Melbourne – Thursday 13 to Sunday 16 September, 2012
- NSW – Westfield East Gardens – Thursday 20 to Sunday 23 September, 2012
- NSW – Westfield Parramatta – Tuesday 25 to Sunday 30 September, 2012
- QLD – Westfield Carindale – Thursday 11 to Sunday 14 October, 2012
For further details on locations, events and times, please visit the events official website HERE.
Simon Smith-Wright | Regional Marketing Director at EA
EA has an incredibly strong line-up of games this year. The First Play Game Tour is a great opportunity to bring these games to our fans before their release. This is the first time EA has had the chance to put on a public event of this magnitude in Australia. We’re excited to meet our players around the country and to give them the opportunity to be the first to play the best of EA.