The last month has been really strong in gaming, with so many games coming out in the last month or two that it has put a big strain on the wallet (Haha). However, I am now ready to deliver a few reviews in the coming days/weeks.
- Heavy Rain (PS3) – If you havent heard of Heavy Rain then I am simply shocked, since it is being classed as one of the most innovate games ever, up to Game of the Decade. Does it live up to my expectations through?
- Prius Online / Aika Online Reviews - Still trying to decide a name for this set of reviews. What do both of these games have in common? I would say the fact that you end up bringing a customisable child onto the battlefield with you as a support character as well as several other main concepts similar. The question is…. what one is better?
- Yakuza 3 – A long running Japanese series putting you in the shoes of Kazuma, an ex-Yakuza who tries to unsuccessfully escape from the fighting by running an orphanage, only to be dragged back into the fighting. Does it still keep the series going strong with several extra mini-games and the very diverse open world setting?
- Final Fantasy XIII - Okay, I highly doubt this needs any sort of introduction. Does it live up to my expectations or does it crash and burn?
- White Knight Chronicles - I introduced this a little less than a month ago. I have had a long enough time to try it, so does it keep going strong?
- Soul Nomad & The World Eaters - A game I just happened to find in one of my local EB Games stores. Been playing it in between the other games so it might take a bit longer to get out.