That is right, the next Community Crew Quest is currently underway. This time, we are doing something that has not been attempted in any Community Crew Quest before, a screenshot quest! One of the big features of Granado Espada is its large array of poses. Whilst none are animated like in other games, it does allow some excellent screenshots which joined with the extremely high quality graphics of the game, makes it a fantastic feature.
However, you must stray away from all the cutesy parts of Granado Espada and you must search the deepest… darkest… or slightly odd locations/NPCs/character scenarios which best display one of the 7 mentioned sins. With all the content in Granado Espada, it is quite easy to get a shot good enough for submission, however more skill with the photographic features of Granado Espada are required to pull off a winning shot, especially without the use of any photo editing! Here is the original post:
Know the Se7en Sins of Mankind!
Duration of Event: Now – 31st March ’09
Entries must contain the ff. information:
- Family Name/IGN:
- Entry Title:
To join, you just have to :
- Choose a “Sin” that you want to work on, and
- Post a GE screenshot that best depicts the sin of your choice.
List of Sins! :
Please note that :
- Absolutely no advanced photo editing/altering of screenshot allowed. You can only crop/resize the picture. CCs, PMs and SMods have the right to disqualify your entry should they find any other types photo manipulation in said entries.
- One entry per individual (absolutely no use of mule accounts). Although you can edit it as much as you want, please plan out your entry as the contest thread will be closed once the deadline is up.
- Players are allowed to post only one (1) screenshot, with a maximum size of 600 x 800 or 800 x 600. Failure to submit the correct size is a ground for disqualification.
- No Racism, Religion, Gender Discrimination, Vulgar Words, or Explicit/Sexual contents.
- Plagiarism of other people’s works will not be tolerated and will automatically be disqualified.
- How close it is to the theme
Prizes : 70 ABS + Grindstone back costume
- Only ONE winner will be chosen.
- The decision of the CCrew, Player Mods & IAH staff is considered final and irrevocable.
Post your entries here :
Disclaimer: Contest rules are subject to change without prior notice.
Credits to Shalador for the idea, Renn for the original draft, and all the CCs/Mods/IAH staffs that contributed to this event.
Originally Posted by Filamented Fern in the following thread: http://forum.iahgames.com/ge/showthread.php?p=686446
Well then, good luck with your entries everyone and I hope to see some great competition!