I have been busy even with these very lousy speeds to bring as many reviews as I can and I would like to announce what I will be blogging and what I could be blogging.
I will definately be blogging:
- Doujin Work – For its obvious short episodes and being able to fit half an hours worth of laughs into 15 minutes.
- Potemayo – For being hillariously humourous.
Sadly, I havent been able to pick any others yet, but as I still have Sky Girls and a few others to analyse soon, here are some possible choices that have already been reviews that might take its place:
- Kamichama Karin – I guess it wasnt that bad an anime and it would be nice to follow through with it
- Moetan – If the episodes focused more on the storyline and reduced the fanservice a fair bit, this could actually turn out to be a humourous anime.
- El Cazador de la Bruja – I am still watching it, althrough I havent been feeling like blogging it, but might if nothing else is better.
Still, there is no way to tell until it happens.